• Fall 2021 Information Sessions

    See for yourself all that MVCC has to offer

    On-Campus Information Sessions

    Sign up for your campus visit today!
  • With many course options, Spring 2022 Open Registration is now available! View Course Offerings
  • The 2022-23 FAFSA form has launched! Learn more
  • Job Corps Scholars. Earn an MVCC career certificate for FREE in less than one year! Click to Learn More
  • Train and Retain Employees. Consider Apprenticeships. Funding available. Learn more
  • Stay home. Stay on track. Save Cash.

    In uncertain times, you need stability, support and value you can rely on. College can be expensive, but doesn't need to be!

    Stay home. Stay on track. Save Cash.

    Learn More
  • MVCConnect Fall 2021 Click Here to Learn More

Education that is affordable.

Focus on your future, not how you'll pay for it.


MVCC students enjoy a strong support system of faculty, staff, advisors, and mentors and graduate cost-effectively with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed at transfer schools or in the workforce.

  • Overview
  • Diversity
  • Our Campus

90+ degree and certificate options on two campuses

$4,594 yearly tuition
(most receive full aid)

170+ transfer agreements with four-year schools

18 intercollegiate sports

5,700+ students

47,000 alumni worldwide

30 countries represented

425+ scholarships offered

50 clubs and organizations

5 residence halls

17:1 student-to-faculty ratio

First community college in the state

Headlines

EOP Educational Opportunity Program

Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)

The program is accepting applications. Apply now!

The Educational Opportunity Program provides access, academic support, and financial assistance to make higher education possible for students who are educationally and economically disadvantaged but have the potential to succeed in college. Candidates must meet eligibility guidelines for admission to the program.

Learn more...

Image of students sitting in a circle.

Business Administration ADP

Program designed for busy adults

You want a new career. Here's a program that fits your busy schedule: Our two-year online Adult Degree Program (ADP) in Business Administration is designed to help you plan your career change around the life you live.

Learn more...

MVCC Code Academy

MVCC Code Academy

An affordable, convenient, and innovative option to develop coding skills

Students take two evening classes per semester for two semesters in order to complete the Academy. Unlike other coding academies, the MVCC Code Academy is presented in the evening in a structured classroom environment, complete with the support, guidance, and personal instruction the College is known to provide for all students.

Learn more...

Image of students sitting in a circle.

Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems

Prepare for one of the 100,000 new jobs being created across the United States.

Earn a Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems AAS degree to be prepared for one of the 100,000 new jobs being created across the United States. Train for emerging jobs in agriculture, inspection, and emergency services.

Learn more...

MVCC professors believed in me before I believed in myself, and now I feel that anything is possible. The work I did with Student Government and the community through MVCC have shown me the importance of working with and helping others, something that will help me for the rest of my life.

I served in the Army as a combat medic, and was deployed twice to Iraq. Because of my PTSD I struggled being comfortable outside of my home. There is something intangible about MVCC - something I can't describe - that made me feel confident and comfortable. Being president of Student Government showed me that MVCC isn't just a place that can change you but it can also teach you how you can change the world.

Erich Luther, Engineering Science '16

I returned to school at age 52 after losing my job. I had never obtained a degree of any sort. I was very overwhelmed and feared failure. MVCC support services, such as Adult Learner Services, the Learning Center, and the Counseling Center, helped me be successful. The faculty and staff at MVCC believed in me and were a key part of my journey to success.

Michelle Hulbert, Human Services '15

Beyond everything I learned in class, my involvement in campus life also helped my future career. I learned how to run meetings, work collaboratively, and multi-task. I also had the privilege of being sent to the Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities Conference, where I was exposed to all kinds of talent and acts, which helped me in my current role at NBC.

Selma Mujevic, Media Marketing and Management '07